"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Linking

I have been reading up on how to link another site to mine.
It seems if I type My Son Marcus then post the blog, now go to edit and highlight "My Son Marcus", near the top LH corner click on the bubble (insert ink) and type the blog address into the drop down that appears, you should now have a useable link.

4 comments:

Peter said...

That worked OK, now how do I put a link onto the sidebar

Anonymous said...

Did you try the link to your site? looks like it should work but doesn't.

Anonymous said...

Tried that too.
C'mon the lions, in 2006.
Go cats you have a temporary supporter.

Peter said...

Marcus, exactly what did you enter to get a link from your site to mine?
I have tried every combination I can think of with or without all the data on the "edit me" link and I either get nothing, or more usually, to a site;
http://www.w3.org/addressing/