"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Quotes that I like

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word"

Andrew Jackson, Former President of the United States of America.

Now that's a man I would have voted for!

"A hippie is someone who looks like Tarzan, walks like Jane and smells like Cheetah."

Ronald Reagan, Another former US President

I'm not so sure I would have voted for Ron.

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."

Muhammad Ali

I would have voted for him if he had run for office.


Favorite word; "Procrastinate" I'll get around to telling you why later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A few quotes that I like --
If your mind goes blank, don't forget to turn off the sound.
The pen is mightier than the sword & so much easier to write with.\
The problem with doing nothing is you don't know when you're finished.
I cried because I had no shoes till I saw a man with no feet.