"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Sidebar Stats Counter

Hey folks, for anyone who hasn't noticed it, there is a purple insignia at the top of the sidebar, it's a stats collector, if you click on it it will open up and show all sorts of stats about my site.
If you scroll to the bottom section, (or click the last spot on the top line) you will come to a section, "Hits by Continent" most of which is pretty self explanatory, except for "Other" if you are a reader from "other" would you please be good enough to let me know where "other" is, most places I can think of are covered by the listed places!
While we are at it, if you click on a photo in the "Flickr" frame it will open up to a whole wonderful world of my photogaphs! yeah you knew this I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK I looked at all that jazz and did not learn too much. I preferred the original counter.