"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Montville Craft Village.


All set for a pleasant day out.


Vicki, Peter & Margaret gathered at the wishing well.

A streetscape at Montville.

There are small craft outlets everywhere you look.

Montville is set in the hills just west of the Sunshine Coast.

Comedy routine between Father and Daughter.

Now you see him, now you don't.


Aaahhh Grasshopper!

Oh there you are!!

Silly Bugger!!! (this was one of my Dads favourite sayings
when
he would mess about just as we were doing here.


G’day all, for any of you who read Margaret’s Blog you will know
about the day trip to Montville on Monday, for others you now know
about it.

While I have had the pleasure of the visit by Vicki and Rex I have
been unable to keep up with blogging, first things first!

I have just dropped them off at the Brisbane airport for their return
flight to
Adelaide, so will catch up on the blog world over the next
couple of days.


13 comments:

JunieRose2005 said...

Peter,

I really enjoyed these pics! Looks like you and Vicki were having lots of fun!! :)

June

LZ Blogger said...

Peter ~ The term "Shop until you DROP!" rings a bell here. I loved the picture of the sunshine coast too! ~ jb///

Meow (aka Connie) said...

What a fun bunch of photos, Peter. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Hope you are enjoying your week. Take care, Meow

Jim said...

Peter, you are a good friend for Margaret. I read her blog first, that day she needed a friend to show up when you did.
We have a Montville in Maine. It is very pretty too.
..

jules said...

Looks like fun. I want to come next time.

Karen said...

What fun photos, the "peekaboo" cracked me up. The photo of Montville is breathtaking! I love the dark with the bits of sun peaking throught the clouds.

Have a great day!

Carolyn said...

Looks like my kind of place! Glad you enjoyed some time w/your family :)

Anonymous said...

hello peter...very nice photos...you hav e a lot of fun.
thats nice.
(and a nice daughter) :-)
greetings from rolli/Germany

Big Dave T said...

*sigh* It makes me yearn for a daughter of my own. Will have to settle for maybe a daughter-in-law eventually. My oldest son's girlfriend doesn't address me as "Mister" or even "Dave", but as "blogger" with sarcasm. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Well next time give me more notice. Shopping in AU - i'm sure Tom will understand.

Cute pics ---

kenju said...

How nice that they could visit, Peter. Looks as thought you had a good time together.

Jeanette said...

HI Peter
read Margarets blog 1st
Just new that camera would be near by great photo's ,looks like you had fun shopping with vicki and Vicki couldnt resist those lovely craft shops. Take Care Jan

Merle said...

Hi Peter ~~ I am so glad you all had a nice day at Montville. Margaret
enjoyed it, and it looks as though you and Vic did too. Are you ecoming
my father? Silly bugger!!Looks like a great place. Nice to see you back.
Take care, Merle.