"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Holiday Photos.

Holiday Photos.

As I told you there are lots of photos of the trip to Sydney that Wazza and I
made recently, I am going to post some of them over at Peter's Pictures over
the next week or so please follow the link and have a look at them all will be
revealed.


2 comments:

Lee said...

Geez! Where do I put my bookmark?

Pamela said...

I swear I'm going to go look at your pictures ...maybe after work today or tomorrow.

FIRST I was sick, then I had a weekend committment, THEN when I got home my computer was working like a snail.