"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Monday, October 22, 2007

On the last leg.

Update: The early counting seems to confirm that the
roadside monstrosity took out the UGLY award, in answer
to some queries as to what it was... I have no idea!!!!
There was a sign, just visible in the first photo, but the
object made such a negative impression that I have no
recollection of what it said.... Sorry.



With a lst fond look at Marilyn I'm here to tell you that the final photos of our
recent trip to Sydney are on display at Peters Pictures, I hope you have
enjoyed seeing them and will vote for 1, 2, 0r 3 as requested.

4 comments:

Doug Bagley said...

Always love your photos, man. I'll have to be sure to check out the new ones.

Big Dave T said...

A lot of the pictures didn't show up when I loaded the page. But I'll take the one of Marilyn here.

Lee said...

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be voting for...I like all the pics...so my vote goes to them all, I guess! :)

Jamie Dawn said...

You and Marilyn look good together.