"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Need a laugh???

At last, the answer to one of the worlds mysteries....

What happened to the Dinosaurs? ? ?


One of my less than honorable friends sent me this one....

Look at the tits on THIS !!!!


Scroll down














































I'll say no more about THIS except that I received it from a friend who shall remain nameless.... but his name begins with Wazza.

And from the same source.

 

CATHOLIC  COFFEE


Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee.


The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'."


The third Catholic gent says, "My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone says 'Your Eminence'."


The fourth Catholic man then says, "My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."


Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, "Well....?"
She proudly replies, "I have a daughter,

Slim,
Tall,
38D Breast,
24" Waist,
34" Hips...
When she walks into a room people say,"Oh My God...!!!!!!"





I don't think there is much for me to add !!!!!!

No comments: