"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blogging... and other addictions

I find it amazing how this "Blogging" thing seems to wind its way into the very deepest parts of our beings and resurface after we have virtually given up on it.

I have been suffering the greatest "writers block" that I've ever known for the last few weeks, so much so that I had decided that my career as a blogger was over.... but something??? kept pulling me back to "holtieshouse" and kept me browsing through my favourite blogs, I have mentioned before that my sidebar bloglist shows that a lot of us after 3 or 4 years seem to give up blogging or at least become very irregular with our posts.

I was surprised and delighted to see that one of my favourite bogs has been given the kiss of life, I'm talking about Lightning Bugs Butt if you feel like a chuckle or want to laugh out loud Rich will seldom disappoint you, so all I need now is for a few more of my friends to resume blogging to give me the incentive to blog again... so how about it Pamela, Jamie Dawn, WT and the others we all enjoyed reading so much.

No comments: