"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Clear vision at last.


Hi all, its 7PM Saturday 22nd January here in Australia!


About 5 hours ago I had the cataract surgery on my left eye, I am delighted to say that the world has taken on a much brighter hue.... its early days yet but if the improvment I'm seeing now persists I'm going to be one very happy camper.

Australia day falls on Wednesday 26th, I'll try to get back for a jingoistic post for our national day.

No comments: