"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Flickr photos

You will need to scroll to the bottom of the posts to find my Flickr photos now, don't know what will happen when the page is archived?

3 comments:

Marcus said...

I'm very impressed. How did you get the flickr to load onto your blog? I tried but seem to have been unsuccessful. I signed up with flickr and managed to upload a few of my pics but that's as far as I've got in the process. Also I tried to switch hit counters and lo and behold the same type appears on your blog!! I didn't send it to you by mistake did I? !!!!
There must be a way to keep the flickr pics on your profile but deciphering the html code and working out where to insert things is pretty tough. Help me if you can!

Hi Stacey.

Peter said...

Seems I don't need to tell you much about flickr now as it was perched up on the top of your site, (where I think I would prefer mine to be)
Re the counter, I followed Phil's advice to you to get that one, sneaky!

Marcus said...

Nice one Pop! I forgot that you, and everyone else can read comments on my blog! As you say I finally got Flickr sorted out but not without some fun and games first. It kept coming through with chunks of html code on the blog page. I deleted and re-pasted it several times before I got it right. I put it in the profile header I think, just above the footer code and in the end I deleted some of the footer code and that did the trick. Now I just need to sort out the counter!!