This came to me in email form from a friend, "Jan" who's answers I agreed with often.
I thought it might be of interest to some??
Welcome to the 2005 edition of getting to know your friends and family.
The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends and family, if you did not know them already.
1. What time did you get up this morning? What's a morning?
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds I guess, Computers really.
3. What was the last movie you saw? " Volcano" yeah I know it's old now, but I just caught up with it.
4. What is your favourite TV show? House, he is my kind of rebel.
5. What did you have for breakfast? What's a breakfast?
6. What is your middle name? Mervyn, no snide comments!!!
7. What is your favourite cuisine? Beef / Steak.
8. What foods do you dislike? Sea food, except for fish, that's OK.
9. What is your favourite chip flavour? Plain salted, or prefferably none at all.
11. What kind of car do you drive? Subaru Forrester
12. Favourite sandwich? Chicken, avocado, sounds good Jan I'll vote for that.
13. What characteristic do you despise? Bull-shit artists, that doesn't sound so good Jan, no-one in mind I hope.
14. Favourite items of clothing? Shorts, at this time of year, yes it is already hot up here.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
17. Favourite brands of clothing? Rivers
19. Favourite time of the day? Nights
20. What was your most memorable birthday? The last one, I hope it isn't the last one!
21. Where were you born?
22. Favourite sport(s) to watch? Aussie rules , Cricket
23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Stacey
24. Who would you expect to send this back first? Stacey
25. What fabric detergent do you use? Bio-Zet Liquid
26. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Lime Coke
27. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl, (see answer 1)
29. Do you have any pets? A nest of "Fire Ants" why not come and visit sometime?
30. Any words of wisdom you'd like to share with your friends? Be nice to your kids, they will pick your nursing home!
31. What did you want to be when you were little? Big!
32. What are you doing today? Answering this email.
33. Who is the last person you want to see when your life on earth is over? My family, hard to go past that one Jan..
34. What is the farthest this email will travel to reach a friend? World wide on my blogsite.