"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Guest Posting is a blast.

G'day all, I am just posting this quick note so you will all be able to join my
glee at being a guest contributor at Muzikdude's, John is in the process of
changing from a military career to one in civilian street so he found he was
running short of time to maintain his blogsite.

The end result of this is that Theresa and I have posted on his behalf, there
will be plenty more talent to come I'm sure

6 comments:

kenju said...

I'll go and visit you there!

Cliff said...

Congrats on being chosen. I'm pretty sure there is little chance of anyone wanting to find me in two different places on the net.

Joy Des Jardins said...

That's great Peter...I'll go and visit. Take care....

JunieRose2005 said...

Peter,

That's cool!!

LOL! Sure hope I don't get asked to be a Guest blogger tho,
as more than enough of my time is taken up already!

Just ask C.! :)

Anyway-going to check it all out!


June

OldHorsetailSnake said...

You did grand over there, Peter.

Merle said...

Hi Peter ~~ Congrats on being a guest blogger.Cricket terms should make a good blog.
Good luck with your posts.