Please don’t take this as an assault on Catholic’s, I don’t care what religion
they are as long as they’re funny.
TWO CATHOLIC PARROTS
A lady goes to her priest one day and tells him. "Father, I have a
problem. I have two female parrots, but they only know how to say one
"What do they say?" the priest inquired.
They say, "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?"
"That's obscene!" the priest exclaimed, Then he thought for a moment.
"You know," he said, "I may have a solution to your problem. I have two
male talking parrots, which I have taught to pray and read the Bible.
Bring your two parrots over to my house, and we'll put them in the cage
with Francis and Peter.
My parrots can teach your parrots to praise and worship, and your
parrots are sure to stop saying. . that phrase in no time."
"Thank you," the woman responded, "this may very well be the solution."
The next day, she brought her female parrots to the priest's house. As
he ushered her in, she saw that his two male parrots were inside their
cage holding rosary beads and praying. Impressed, she walked over and
placed her parrots in with them.
After a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison: "Hi, we're
hookers! Do you want to have some fun?"
There was stunned silence.
Shocked, one male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and
exclaimed, "Put the beads away, Frank. Our prayers have been answered!"
Catholic elementarybible school tests
Pay special attention to the wording and spelling
If you know the bible even a little you'll find this hilarious
The following statements about the bible were written by
children, they have not been altered or corrected.
Incorrect spelling has been retained.
1. In the first book of the bible, Guinesses, God got tired
of creating the world so he took the sabbath off.
2. Adam and Eve were created from an apple tree. Noah's
wife was Joan of Ark. Noah built and ark and the
animals came on in pears.
3. Lots wife was a pillar of salt during the day, but a
ball of fire during the night
4. The jews were a proud people and throughout
history they had trouble with unsympathetic
5. Sampson slayed the philistines with the axe
of the apostles.
6. The first commandment was when Eve told Adam
to eat the apple.
7. Solomon, one of David's sons had 300 wives and 700
8. Jesus was born because Mary had a maculate
9. the epistels were the wives of the apostles.
10. Christains have only one spouse, this is called