Diligent searching has revealed some facts that back up the
theory that there are some advantages in growing older.
As we get more saggy, ‘n baggy, and creaky, ‘n leaky, it’s good
to contemplate we are getting, wiser with Pfizer, and more
vital with Viagra, as time goes by.
Yes, being over 50 does have its advantages...
1. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
2. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
3. No one expects you to run into a burning building.
4. People call at and ask, "Did I wake you?"
5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
6. There's nothing left to learn the hard way.
7. Things you buy now won't wear out.
8. You can eat dinner at
9. You can live without sex (but not without glasses).
10. You enjoy hearing about other people's operations.
11. You get into a heated argument about pension plans.
12. You have a party and the neighbours don't even realize it.
13. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
14. You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks
into the room.
15. You sing along with the elevator music.
16. Your eyes won't get much worse.
17. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to
18. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the
National Weather Service.
19. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't
remember them either.
20. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to a manageable size.
21. You can't remember who sent you this.
Now if I can just figure out which button to press to post this!!!!