"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter Peter

I just got this lovely Easter gift, a little late but much appreciated I must say.

13 comments:

Lois Lane said...

Oh my! Peter, I'm afraid someone has fooled you... those aren't real bunnies. I know, you are probably shocked. LOL!
Hope your Easter was a happy one!
Lois Lane

Karen said...

ROFL... happy Easter, Peter!

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Muuuuaaaaah!

Big Dave T said...

Those must be "playboy" bunnies.

JunieRose2005 said...

Oh, my!!

What a cute pair of bunnies! :)

JunieRose

madameplushbottom said...

OH MY GOODNESS PETER!!!! Looks like you've been a good man this year and the easter bunny loves you.

This is priceless..... Hmmmm gives me an idea or two!

Happy belated easter.

P.S. I Like that I can "choose an identity" below... what if I want to be cinderella or something?

Jamie Dawn said...

Those are titties in disguise!
Did you happen to notice that?
I'm SURE you did!!
TWO funny!!

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Well, aren't you a lucky fella then !?!?
Have a great week, Peter !!
Take care, Meow

Anonymous said...

I sometimes wish i had big bunnies like those but little bunnies are very cute too and less maintenance!

Kelvin said...

Kia Ora & Happy Easter Peter from across the ditch in New Zealand.

Anonymous said...

Well, now I know my eyesight is going. I stared and stared at those bunnies before it dawned on me what they really were. Magnifiscent bunnies, I might add.

Hale McKay said...

Interesting how bunnies always seem to come in pairs! They are so cute, pat-able - kissable.

Tammy said...

haha...cute bunnies.

Hope you had a good holiday.