"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Peters Pictures

Hi all, I've opened a new blog, yeah I know, another one, this one is just
for photos and will be updated fairly regularally, which means you should
keep coming back for a look.

It's accessable from my sidebar at; Peters Pictures, or from this link,
go have a look.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Wonderful photos! You've got a good looking family and the photos of the falls are incredible, especially Phantom Falls. Wow.

Have a good one!

Vickie said...

I just got back from my visit and I had a great time there Peter.
I will be returning often.

Jacqui said...

Great photos as usual. It wouldn't do me any good having a photo site, I have spent a good deal of today searching for some photos that I printed out just a couple of days ago, at that brate I'd get even less done.

I have trouble keeping up with one site,don't know how you guys cope with two and more.


Glad you liked the poem.

Hope Merle & John arrive OK.

The Heir said...

Hey Grampa!! After much confusion and some thorough dectective work, which involved a lot of internet windows being open at once and figuring out the cronological order of events, adding in an msn conversation to jordan trying to get hold of mum who was in another town and somehow ending with nan trying to book me flight to Queensland (dont even ask how all that works, it just all kinda happened in a confusing jumble)... the internet cut out and wouldn't let me back on!!!

So now, having given up on that attempt, if you go to this link: http://www.virginblue.com.au/skylights/cgi-bin/skylights.cgi
you will find (I hope) a flight from perth to brisbane that gets in on the morning of the 27th for $200. If this all works according to plan that should be right, can you book that flight for me??
Don't know what time Aunty Vicki is getting in but I can hang out in Brisbane till she/you arrive...
Let me know if that all works!!
Love
Zac

madameplushbottom said...

I am doing the same thing soon... although my pics won't be anything fancy because my digital camera is not fancy... so no depth of field or anything. can't wait to go see the pics Peter!

I like seeing life through others eyes.