"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Keeping Abreast of Things.


I don’t want to give the impression that I am obsessed about
boobs, it’s just that they supply an almost limitless source of
bloggable material… and they look good….

OK so I’m a LITTLE bit obsessed.



















Tell me girls, how does this rate as the best bra?


On a scale of 1 to 10 ?




Over the years I played a lot,
(a lot of golf too.)


I guess it's fair to say that I
dreamt about finding the
perfect golfing partner one day.


It would not matter if she
was not the best golfer
ever.


We would have spent a lot

of time on the front nine.










Just imagine the new styles
that
would come to the front if
men
were the knitters.





Peekaboo garments would be
found everywhere.





Cold weather would take on a
whole new meaning.








I have included
this one, not just
because it fits in
with the subject
matter, but also
because the
"operator" bears
a striking
resembelance to
my son Marcus.


I need to talk to
him about this!!








Perhaps the Bride and
Groom needed to put
just a little less effort
into releasing the
symbolic dove after
their wedding service.



It was probably planned
that only the dove would
be released?




They certainly look
happy about the
release though!!





*****************************************************************

A sad tale.


An older couple is lying in bed one morning.

They had just awakened from a good night's sleep.

He takes her hand and she responds,

"Don't touch me."

"Why not?" he asked.

She answered, "Because I'm dead."

The husband asked "What are you talking about? We're both
lying here in bed together and talking to one another!"

She said, "No, I'm definitely dead."

He insisted, "You are not dead. What in the world makes you
think you're dead?"

"Because I woke up this morning and nothing hurts."


Well that brought us back to reality with a thud didn't it?

11 comments:

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Goodness, Peter, you are keeping abreast of things, aren't you !!

I hope you are going to keep your mind on the soccer this evening, rather than boobs !!!! You'd get along with my hubby rather well ... you both have one-track minds.

Go Aussies.

Take care, Meow

Merle said...

Hi Peter ~~ Kathy and family left this morning. I think that finger may have to be opened up. Hope not, but it's huge, stiff and very black. I was surprised you hadn't mentioned Jan's blog before,
so that's why I did.

C'MON AUSSIE C'MON
Ard's team went out last night.
Take care, Merle.

kenju said...

Peter! You are showing your true colors now (like all men....LOL)

I can relate to that joke!

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you had (have) this infatuation. Ha Ha.

FYI - i signed your map...

JunieRose2005 said...

Yep, obsessed! :)


...about that last joke...

If I ever woke up with nothing hurting it would scare me to death!!


June

Marti said...

Certainly "up front" about things, aren't you? LOL

I'm afraid if I had one of those sweaters, the openings would have to be on each side of my belly button *snicker*

Thanks for the giggles!

JunieRose2005 said...

....ummm...and about that Bra...it doesn't look very 'Uplifting' to me! :)

June

Raggedy said...

No one can say you are not keeping abreast of things...lol The mammogram certainly looks like more fun than the real thing. Merle sent me to Jan's already. Hugs and have a wonderful day!

Miss Cellania said...

No need to apologize. Being obsessed with breasts puts you in a very large pool. Like half the population.

thewriterslife said...

LOLOLOL, YOU ARE ONE INSANE PERSON, YOU KNOW THAT, PETER????? ;o)

Jamie Dawn said...

You have Boobs on the Brain. It is an incurable disease found in many males. I hope you don't suffer too much.