It won't be long now and all the good ideas will be gone.
How to Identify Where A Driver Is From.
1. One hand on wheel, one hand on horn:
2. One hand on wheel, one finger out window:
3. One hand on wheel, one finger out window, cutting across all
lanes of traffic:
4. One hand on wheel, one hand on newspaper, foot solidly on
5. One hand on wheel, one hand on nonfat double decaf
cappuccino, cradling cell phone, brick on accelerator, with gun in lap:
6. Both hands on wheel, eyes shut, both feet on brake, quivering in
7. Both hands in air, gesturing, both feet on accelerator, head
turned to talk to someone in back seat:
8. One hand on latte, one knee on wheel, cradling cell phone, foot
on brake, mind on radio game:
9. One hand on wheel, one hand on hunting rifle, alternating
between both feet being on the accelerator and both feet on brake,
throwing McDonald's bag out the window:
10. Four-wheel drive pick-up truck, shotgun mounted in rear window,
beer cans on floor, squirrel tails attached to antenna:
11. Two hands gripping wheel, blue hair barely visible above
windshield, driving 35 on the Interstate in the left lane with the
left blinker on:
12. Dirty 4WD (SUV) with bent roo-bar, listening to Slim Dusty CD,
Fosters can in left hand, driving on left hand side of road:
Australia. (Good on yer mate.)
Driving in North Carolina.
Two men were driving through
over by a State Trooper. The cop walked up and tapped on the
window with his nightstick. The driver rolled down the window and
"WHACK," the cop smacked him in the head with his nightstick.
"What the hell was that for?" the driver asked.
pull you over in
by the time we get to your car."
"I'm sorry, officer, "the driver said, "I'm from
know your laws here."
The trooper runs a check on the guy's license--he's clean and gives
the guy his license back. The trooper then walks around to the
passenger side and taps on the window. The passenger rolls down
the window and "WHACK," the trooper smacks him on the head
with the nightstick.
"What'd you do that for?" the passenger demands.
"Just making your wish come true," replied the trooper.
"Making WHAT wish come true?" the passenger asked.
"I know you New Yorkers," the trooper says, "two miles down the
road you're gonna turn to your buddy and say, 'I wish that asshole
would've tried that shit with me!"