"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

A natural choice






This just seemed such a natural follow up to
my last post I couldn’t resist it.
Thank you Sandy.


Dan was a single guy living at home with
his father and working in the family
business. (A large chain of retail shoe stores) When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed a wife with whom to share his fortune.

One evening at an investment estate planning meeting he spotted the most
beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away.
(Yes she had big tits !!)

"I may look like just an ordinary man," he said to her, "but in just a few years,
my father will die, and I'll inherit 20 million dollars."

Impressed, the woman obtained his business card and three days later, she

became his stepmother.

Women are so much better at estate planning than men.



8 comments:

Pamela said...

it served him right for trying to impress her with his money instead of his personality.
ha

Anonymous said...

Definitely a good follow up to your last post :-)

kenju said...

This reminds me of a disgusting TV show I saw last night about party planning. The party host was a 50- ish retired doc who could only talk about his millions and his new girl friend, who was about 25. She was a bottle blonde with all the store-bought attributes (read big tits) and a zest for the doc's millions. She was the biggest gold digger I have ever seen!

karisma said...

I liked this one. Very funny.

Jeanette said...

Hi Peter, that will teach him a lesson for showing off.

ChrisB said...

LOl very good I must remember that one!

Cliff said...

I'm having some trouble staying ahead of you Peter. Funny stuff. BTW I've already given umteen photo's from my front porch.

Dave said...

*ROTFLMAO*