"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Monday, June 15, 2009

A view of Hamersley Gorge WA.

Explanation !!!!
!Some readers have suggested that
(a) I was kind to soften the image of the 3 girls swimming in the buff in the previous post.
(b) That my photographic skills were less than they should have been.

I took the photo from the top of the cliff shown here, a distance of well over 300 feet to the subjects swimming below, and taking into account the natural tremble of my hands at my good fortune and the use of maximum zoom power, I think the resultant photo was very good indeed.

As to the inference that I encouraged the lorikeets (birds) with food, Phswaah (raspberry) these birds are so dumb they clamber all over whoever is silly enough to come into the open.

Jack, all I can say about you coming downhill on that alpine road is... you had better have your ski's on... cos you're gonna be goin' downhill really quickly.

BTW, have a look at the Ugg boot site on my Message Board.

7 comments:

Puss-in-Boots said...

I had one of those emails from the same person, Peter, and deleted it. It's spam and I'm not having anything to do with it.

As for that photo, fantastic, but it gives me the willies looking down that great height...I don't like heights at all.

Dave said...

Wow... what causes the bright red Peter?

kenju said...

Dave, shou8ld there be a comma after red?

Jeanette said...

Gday Peter, Great photo's.. Ohhh My your a few years younger in the pic below. Jan.

Dave said...

*ROTFL* You're right!!!

Big Dave T said...

Very nice pictures. I was fascinated by the snake, almost as much as the naked women.

Seems like one of those UGG boots would be a good hiding place for a snake over there. I think I'll just keep my sandals.

Pamela said...

except for the color - my first thought was George at the Gorge, WA

northwest of us in the northern gorge of the Columbia River - it is deep and rugged like that. The link I sent you doesn't show it looking so rugged. But it is.