I have absolutely no excuse for using this pic except that I like it.
THESE ARE THE BEST FIVE RIDDLES I HAVE
SEEN FOR A LONG TIME.......THE ANSWERS
WILL BE PUBLISHED TOMORROW FOR
THOSE WHO CAN'T FIGURE THEM OUT
1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
3. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it and gray when you throw it away?
4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday or Sunday?
5. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!
Answers tomorrow.... That's a sneaky way to get you to come back again!!!!