"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Ain't coffee wonderful

Thing’s you discover over a cup of coffee.


As an old pilot sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.


She turned to the pilot and asked, 'Are you a real pilot?'


He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying biplanes, Cubs, Aeronca's, Neiuports, flew in WWII in a B-29, and later in the Korean conflict, taught 50 people to fly and gave rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot.'


She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'


The two sat sipping in silence.


A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked, 'Are you a real pilot?'


He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.'


What could I possibly add to that?????

11 comments:

Puss-in-Boots said...

Hahahaha...that's a good one, Peter.

Cliff said...

good one Peter!

Dave said...

Damn... I must be a lesbian too!! *LOL*

Jack K. said...

In response to your final question, not a damned thing.

I recently read this one somewhere else. It was funny then, too.

Thanks for the laugh.

Pamela said...

arggh,

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

That's funny

Ralph said...

Now that's a good one Peter. Thanks for the laugh.
Ralph

Janell said...

Hello, Peter. I am a friend of Cliff's and live about 30 miles from him. We are dreadfully snowed in today. I know you are in summer now, but I was wondering if and where it ever snows in Australia?

Big Dave T said...

Didn't see that punchline coming. Even though I don't like to fly, I guess I'll have to try it more if you meet interesting people like this.

Rachel said...

Thanks for making me laugh Peter!!

I love your picture of you and Wazza in your matching shirts!

Happy New Year!! I hope 2010 holds many wonderful things for you!!

Maria said...

Well Peter, I thought this was so funny that I read it to my husband, Bob. Then I had to explain it. Finally, he got the joke. Somtimes we Americans are so slow to catch on that a joke told to us on Saturday night is not fully understood until church on Sunday.

Loved the photo of you and your friend in the green shirs. You are going to have a wonderful travel time on that six week journey.