"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Monday, January 04, 2010

January 4.... ALREADY!!!!


For those of you who know my good friend Warren aka Wazza there will be no explanation needed for my absence since Christmas when I tell you he has been up to Gympie for a visit, for the rest of you suffice to say when we get together there isn't much else done bar the laughter!!!


When we discovered that we both had the same shirt (you know, the ones with the bulge around the mid section) we thought a photo was warranted, as is evidenced by the photo above this was a WRONG decision... but what the hell, we had fun.
We spent a little time planning a fairly extensive (6 weeks) trip to WA in September this will encompass my grand-daughter Aimee's wedding in Perth and a visit to Warren's daughter Olivia who lives in Mt Isa... I'll wait while you get the maps out for that one, its a small outback city in Qld.
I hope that 2010 has begun well for you and that it continues to do so.
2010 has begun for me with some good news and some bad news, you know... just like most years do I guess, I might choose to elaborate further at a later stage... or not.

9 comments:

Jack K. said...

Great photo. Used the new D5000 didn't you?

Glad to know you had some good news. Sorry to learn that some bad news came your way. I hope that is all of the bad news.

Cliff said...

I guess the good news for your readers is another trip with Wazza. The entertainment meter will be maxed out when we get to read about that.
I hope you find some more hoop snakes or something their equal.
Sorry about the bad news.

kenju said...

I know you've been having fun!
I like the color of your shirts; I have some like that too (the kind with the bulges).

I hope that your bad news will be short lived.

Merle said...

Hi Peter ~~ I like the pic of you and Warren - looking like twins with matching shirts etcetera etcetera.
Your next trip sounds like a good one, with all this early planning.
I have changed my photos on blogger back to what they were - Medium and to the left, as they worked before.
Haven't done too much about the mail, can't seem to find anything I want. Trying to look up recipes and Keepers etc. I will work it out.
Take care, Love, Merle.

Dave said...

Love the picture of you two "Twins"!

Peter, relish the time you and Wazza spend together... it's rare to have friends like you two are to each other!

Puss-in-Boots said...

That photo of you and Warren...words fail me.

I hope the news wasn't too bad for you, Peter. Good news is always welcome and we can always take more.

Happy New Year to you and Warren.

Cheers

Walker said...

You sure you just didn't photo copy yourself then cut it out to put it next to you to fool us?

Happy New Year to you and your photocopy

Pamela said...

like a couple of elves who got separated from the north pole.

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Love the picture of you and Warren and I can see it in both of your eyes that you two were up to no good and having lots of fun doing it too.

That's wonderful news about your extensive long trip. I know you will have fun and I can't wait to hear about it. I hope that the bad news disappears before it has a chance to grow any worse.

Take care Peter