"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Trying out new Blogger features

Seems I've been away for such a long time that Blogger has changed the format for posting I am now offered lots more alternatives for things like Fonts and text size As well as text color I now can have different background colors
I can now insert a "jump break" although I must admit to being baffled as to why I would do this.

Please click on "read more"


Some of these features such as strike through are handy to have and I firmly believe in not turning your back on progress.
So I will probably use at least some of the new bits in future posts!!!
Yep, some good stuff here alright.

No comments: