"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Herons Nest


Herons Nest.


Hi folks, my sister is home again and after only a couple of phone calls she has her first post up, had a minor glitch with a second one which only published the title and not the whole post.

Can some of you relate to this period of learning when you were quite sure you would never master this fiendish new implement of torture ?we now should have a second post coming of the press, if this in fact true, a rousing cheer may lift Merle’s confidence.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yes, I can relate how hard it was to start. I'm sure she'll do great though. I'm off to visit now.

Vickie said...

I went over and introduced myself even told her a fib about you.
No not me...lol