"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

A Ripe Old Age

I found this at sudiegirls and just loved it.
In no way related don't miss Mike's post "Bubba's letter up Nawth"







Take this quiz at QuizGala

5 comments:

Merle said...

Hi Peter ~~ How the hell did you do this? Do you plan to be around to age 105? At least now
Marcus has a date to work with.
He will be a doddery ? old pastor
by then. And I don't plan on reaching 107 so I will say farewell now.

WordWhiz said...

That works on so many levels!!

madameplushbottom said...

That is great!!! Sorry I haven't popped in lately... something must be wrong with the lovely "virtual" gift of the internet at home.

I do think of you and hope you're doing well. I am embarking on a journey this month... so I might continue to be astray until February.

Know that you are not forgotten...I will be back and I will be posting.

Hugs, Meg

LZ Blogger said...

Peter ~ I hope you are feeling WELL! This post gave me concern! ~ jb///

Jamie Dawn said...

Very neat! 105!!!!!