When someone puts in for Child Support, the proper thing to do is find out
who the father is and see why he is not providing support.
The following are all replies that
Agency forms in the section for listing father's details. Or putting it another
way..... Who's your Daddy! These are genuine excerpts from the forms.
1. Regarding the identity of the father of my twins, child A was fathered by
Jim Munson. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of child B, but I
believe that he was conceived on the same night.
2. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my child as I was being sick out
of a window when taken unexpectedly from behind. I can provide you with a
list of names of men that I think were at the party if this helps.
3. I do not know the name of the father of my little girl. She was conceived at a
that night. I do remember that the sex was so good that I fainted. If you do
manage to track down the father, can you send me his phone number? thanks.
4. I don't know the identity of the father of my daughter. He drives a BMW
that now has a hole, made by my stiletto heel, in one of the door panels.
Perhaps you can contact BMW service stations in this area and see if he's had
5. I have never had sex with a man. I am still a Virginian. I am awaiting a letter
from the Pope confirming that my son's conception was immaculate and that
he is Christ risen again.
6. I cannot tell you the name of child A's dad as he informs me that to do so
would blow his cover and that would have cataclysmic implications for the
economy. I am torn between doing right by you and right by the country.
7. I do not know who the father of my child was as all blacks look the same
8. Peter Smith is the father of child A. If you do catch up with him, can you ask
him what he did with my AC/DC CDs?.........Child B who was also born at the
same time....well I don't have a clue who the father is.
9. From the dates it seems that my daughter was conceived at Disney World;
maybe it really is the
10. So much about that night is a blur. The only thing that I remember for sure
is Delia Smith did a program about eggs earlier in the evening. If I'd have
stayed in and watched more TV rather than going to the party at
A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the
kind of face a women finds attractive on a man can differ depending on when
or where she is in her menstrual cycle. For example: If she is ovulating, she is
attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.
However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted
to a man with scissors lodged in his temple and tape over his mouth while he is
on fire. No further studies are expected.