"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Bloggers Birthdays

I want to wish Junie Rose a very happy birthday, June has said she would
like to visit Australia someday, (and we would like to meet her too)
but be thankful it's not today June, because you are a year older here
than you are at home, (for today anyway.)

Have a great Birthday June.

4 comments:

Cliff said...

A big Happy Birthday to her. I liked the murder case below. Funny stuff.

madameplushbottom said...

Wow Peter you've been remodeling over here! It looks great. :::: waving happy birthday to Junie Rose ::::

Hope you're doing well.... as I said at Merle's place life is keeping me hopping. The warm weather draws me away from the puter a bit more this time of year.

You're in my thoughts. take care!

JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Peter, for the good wishes,

and Cliff and DaGal too! :)

It will be a good one, I'm sure . Charles gave me a beautiful emerald(my birth stone) and diamond ring and we will go out for dinner tonight!

Oh, yes Peter,I really would love to visit your country (lol- but not when it makes me a year older!)

My daughter and granddaughter are planning a trip to Australia, next summer! (but they didn't invite me! :( )

June

LZ Blogger said...

Peter ~ What no news about the BIG 010203040506 party??? ~ jb///