"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Monday, June 19, 2006

World Cup Soccer

Grrrr, It's 4.00AM and Brazil have just beaten the
Socceroo's 2 -0 in a game they can take some pride
in but sadly no points.

Wake me at 11 AM if I haven't surfaced please.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

As you said they can take "Pide " in it.

Now get up and get out here.*kisses*

BTW loved your melon post below you
always bring a smile to my face.

You are a special friend to many and
I am glad I am among the many. Hope
you have a great week. Peter.

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Yoo hoo, Peter, are you awake (shaking, shaking !!) ... it is 12.30, have you had enough sleep yet ???
It was a great game, shame about the end result.
I need more sleep, too. I went to bed at 4am, but was awoken by a hungry kitty at 6am, then by Hubby coming home from work 6.30am, then by a noisy playful kitty around 8.30 ... oh well, maybe early to bed for me tonight !!
Take care, Meow

Raggedy said...

I got behind on my blog visits. I liked the nursery rhymes..thanks for the laughs..Have a wonderful day! hugs