"In the beginning"

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog management, (on the other hand, they are not necessarily not the views of the blog management).

No effort has been made to stay within the bounds of the truth in this blog as it has always been the view of the management that the truth should never be allowed to stand in the way of a good story.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More on hair styles.

Now come on gang... do I come over as a "comb over" type of guy?????
Surely you can recognize a joke without me having to use the iniquitous "LOL"

I would be wasting the opportunity to use this;

If a man has a bald patch at the back of his head, its because he is a great lover.

Photos will enbiggen if you click 'em.












If a man has a bald patch at the front of his head, its because he is a great thinker.













If he has bald patches at the back and front of his head, its because he thinks he is a great lover.

8 comments:

karisma said...

You go ahead and think what ever you like Pete! We love you anyway!

And what bald patch? I don't see anything!!!!!

willowtree said...

I think you've just grown too tall for your hair.

Puss-in-Boots said...

I believe you...thousands wouldn't.

Jeanette said...

No Peter a comb over is not your style. stay as you are..Alan used to say if you got a high forehead you were highly intelligent. Jan

Dave said...

*ROTFL* I love that!!! Good one Peter!

Walker said...

I'd say he's lucky he has any hair left LOL

Pamela said...

When a man gets bald in front, he has to draw a line on his forehead so he knows where to stop when he's washing his face.

wazza said...

"Because he thinks he's great!!"
Yeah I know he's great 'cos he has a great girth hahahahahaha.
Yeah, yeah, yeah I know it's the pot calling the kettle black. Just thought I'd get that in first, Peter before you beat me to the punch.